The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
  which limit i should play??     Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

which limit i should play??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
albert1212
Welcome Aboard

which limit i should play??     Empty
PostSubject: which limit i should play??      which limit i should play??     EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am

hi guys, for the next year i would reach the status vip equivalent of sne on ps on my pr.
142k € of rake to pay in one year gives 69.8k € of rakback ( = 49%). payin 50k more € of rake i' ll have 100k € of rb (of course we have to see were i can arrive..).
at the moment i can play nl100 - 200 without any problem + nl400 if there are fishes... i would reach the status in the less time possible (i think 8 month are good.. but if i can't reach 12 are good too..).
at the moment i've a 13k roll, but no problem to make it bigger and arrive fast to 20k (100x for nl200). i also use an aggressive brm for a little % of the roll (u can read on the section poker goals & challenge).
i know that playin only for the mass and not for the profit could be not so profitable, due to the fact that at the moment the field on my pr is soft...
so... nl100? nl200? nl400? playin only in roll? this plan to go up ->
Back to top Go down

which limit i should play??
Page 1 of 1