The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
MMA / UFC / martial arts Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

MMA / UFC / martial arts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MMA / UFC / martial arts Empty
PostSubject: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:14 pm

im from holland and we dont see much of the superbowl, so cant really talk about that. also im the size of a peanut myself so basketball doesnt really attract me. and with no sense of direction what so ever soccer/football aint my cup of tea either.

i found out i could kick the living crap outta people tho... so ended up doing judo for 9years, and kickboxing for 6 years.
im way too small for cage fighting or something like that, but i really enjoy watching matches.

what are your thoughts on K1, MMA, UFC or any other martial arts?
feel free to share your opinions Smile

also, show me clips of certain moments in martial arts you find worthy to remember(accidents, bloopers, k.o.'s etc)

snuggle out
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 am

Like to watch Kickboxing some time. A friend of mine does it for already his entire life and he plays high, so i join him to matches some times Smile
Back to top Go down
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 am

I did karate for about 7 years and capoeira for 1 year... but that's all a very long time ago Smile
Nowadays i like to watch the UFC, i've downloaded all 10 seasons of The Ultimate Fighter Very Happy it's so cool to see a boxer fighting a wrestler for example
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am

i agree fully..

kimbo is a beast! but really have respect for the way he grew as a fighter in just a few weeks of the show.

i also still love to see royve gracie in action... the only cagefighter with a 33 wins in a row without ever punching any1, only tapouts, submissions, chokes etc. i checked those matches and he actually punches 1 guy and thats it... pertty impressive Razz
Back to top Go down
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 am

Rolling Eyes you said it mate! Gracie jiu jitsu rocks! My current favorite fighter is BJ -The Prodigy- Penn; that guy is good in all aspects of the sport, he's got heavy hands AND killer submissions

Check this:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 am

cheers

BJ is cool, but those ears man damnnnnnn :O

i prefer watching kimbo or abnormal creatures like that, i find it funny just to imagine what would happen if you walk up o a guy like that in real life...
any forumembers from miami?? lolll
Back to top Go down
ChaseMan16
Two Pair
ChaseMan16

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 pm

My kid been gettin me into the ufc matches. I think that brock lesnar is a freak of nature. A tru animal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA / UFC / martial arts   MMA / UFC / martial arts Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA / UFC / martial arts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poker Cave :: General Discussion :: Sports Talk-
Jump to: