The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
who has the nicest ideas? Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

who has the nicest ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

who has the nicest ideas? Empty
PostSubject: who has the nicest ideas?   who has the nicest ideas? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 am

i would love that the other forum members also came up with nice ideas, contests and what not...
so to encourage you all a little bit....
.... i designed a set of special custom made TPC poker chips.
this set can be bought on this forum by sending me a PM, BUT!!! its also possible to win this beautifull set of chips.
this special set will be given as the mainprize in a special tourney.
the idea is that a member here comes up with a nice idea for a special game, the winner of that game will win the chipset.
the chips werent cheap to say the least, so the creator of that game will be asked for a small donation, if possible.

here a screenshot of one of the chips, i hope the future winner will post a few pics of games he or she is playing with them Very Happy
who has the nicest ideas? 2n6asxu

greets, adm. snug
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
LonghornRob
High Card
LonghornRob

PostSubject: Re: who has the nicest ideas?   who has the nicest ideas? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

Very nice bro. love to have a set.
I don't play enough home games to purchase a set, but I would host a few if I won them, just to show them off.

How bout we keep in the spirit of the Olympics, and have several turnys i.e. HORSE.
Win medals, per say, 1st 2nd and 3rd, in a holderm turny, then play omaha turny, and so on.
Rank each medal with points. After the HORSE olympics are over, add up all points and award gold, silver and bronze medals (to boast with in the chat room, or by thier avitar.)

The medal winners should play a three player game picked by admin (or medal winners can vote) from the olympic games. And the winner takes The Exclusive Poker Cave chip set home.

well there's my idea, run with it.

Your cave buddy LonghornRob Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who has the nicest ideas?   who has the nicest ideas? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 pm

nice idea.. will take some time to set it all up, but thats a really nice idea Very Happy

any1 else have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

PostSubject: Re: who has the nicest ideas?   who has the nicest ideas? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 am

Quote :
1.How about that strategy tab on this forum where people can ask questions about how you should play AA, and others can make tutorials Smile?

2.Also nice would be to add a post-rank. Really easy to do, maybe start with "High Card" And work yourself up to "Royal Flush" ?

3.Maybe get carbon-poker to add an accolade for first place to the forumfreeroll?

4. (dont know if possible) Add a sound when a new message gets to the chatroom. Because when i log in and no one is there atm, i wont look back there for a long time because im doing other things...

5. add me on msn ;-) jelle.s@msn.com

6. get a .com or .org .net domain ?
6a. get the free domain like http://www.pokercave.net.tf/ (free, made a quick setup, nothing fancy)

7. Make me win this contest? :p

8. Try and find out who would want to host a freeroll if multiple are hosted.

9. Get affiliate deals to put on this forum to pay for freerolls (like @ http://www.pdcaffiliates.com/)

10. Make a reputationbar on this forum where people can get + for a good post, and - for a bad post.

11. Advertise this forum more often on pokersites. (like how i got in true iRo)

Well thats about all I can think of for now, put some time in thinking of it, so please look at it ;-) Let me know what you think about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who has the nicest ideas?   who has the nicest ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

who has the nicest ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poker Cave :: General Discussion :: Contests-
Jump to: