The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) Empty
PostSubject: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 am

Admin and I entered a free (live) tournament, here in Breda. The number of people varies every week, this week their were 32 contenders; 8 handed tables...
Admin got donked out the 3rd hand or so by the Uber-donk No
Right about then I made my first double-up Smile I kept my big stack till the last hand before changing tables... than I got donked. With just 1100 chips (the average was 11000 on that table) I made a sick comeback, eventually even winning the tournament that night cheers !!!

This was the 6th game this season, 2 weeks ago I made it to 3rd place. So I've played 2 out of 6 games, and I think I'm even in the overall top of the tournament now geek
Back to top Go down
sisu99
Two Pair
sisu99

PostSubject: Re: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 am

Wowserssssssssssssssssss!! This shows that patience and to not give up are 2 great keys that can lead you to the victory door..Awsome Job Benneke ..keep going and keep us informed will you!! CONGRATS!! cheers cheers king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:50 am

benneke is quite good in live events...

that uberdonk that beat me was the same reason i left that place few months ago... decided to give it a go again.. the host put on same tame as that mofo!!!
allready didnt feel like it anymore..

how it happened:

i have 88

flop: rainbow 4 5 7

allready had a huge pot preflop simply cuz that moron calls everything...
i shove allin...
he calls instantly.. so im guessing hugh pocket pair, or trips or something...
nope.. he had J K ....how can he instantly call when he has absoultely nothing?!?
sure enough.. turn: J

incredible how he can donk out so many times.. that same moronic monkey actually made the finals of the dutch championship... the moron cant even shuffle cards or remember the difference between gutshot draw or openended draw..

he has no place in poker.. yet lucks out every chance he can get,,
insane!

ahwell... i will gladly keep playing online and live.. just not against him..

benneke rocked tha house!
way proud of ya m8, showin some mad skills!
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
sisu99
Two Pair
sisu99

PostSubject: Re: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 am

O lord Snug , no wonder it upsets you...playing against such a lucker who doesnt know how to play can be extremelly frustrating elephant Makes you wonder why they are playing since they have no knowledges of the game....hmmm prolly is a poker machine player maybe ????? scratch I Know you played good like you always do, sadly you didnt get rewared...there's always more to come right? best of luck in your next game snug sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

no worries... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)   VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament) Empty

Back to top Go down

VPT/Pokerstars (live tournament)
Page 1 of 1