The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
leaderboard Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

leaderboard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: leaderboard   leaderboard EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm

hi all,

the idea is to create a weekly freeroll, where all members are able to play amongst eachother.
i hear you all thinking...what can i win??
you build up points each week for your end result. the one with the most points at the end of the season wins....
"drum roll" a special trophy on his profile so others see they are playing a champ, aswell as a coupon for a nice satelite or mtt game on carbon poker.

props to sambuca12 for coming up with a really nice idea for a tablelayout.... what it is... guess youll have to wait and see!

so stick around folks... you will all get a chance to proove your skills to eachother soon enough.
i hope the games will provide great talks, loads of fun, and perhaps even learn a little from eachother.

ill keep you posted....
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaderboard   leaderboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

Sounds great! Just please take a time that we can all play. Not some 5AM freeroll or something ;-).

Have you considered talking to carbon about accolades in carbonpoker? Would be really nice to have an extra accolade + people will get to know this forum faster ;-)
Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaderboard   leaderboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 am

i agree, and ive looked into that. however carbon staff is everything EXCEPT fast in getting things done. so ill get to that in time i suppose hahaha.
also.. some plans for the future have made... perhaps one of your ideas is allready in the making Wink

greets
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaderboard   leaderboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am

Admin wrote:
i agree, and ive looked into that. however carbon staff is everything EXCEPT fast in getting things done. so ill get to that in time i suppose hahaha.
also.. some plans for the future have made... perhaps one of your ideas is allready in the making Wink

greets

Sounds great! I contacted carbon support and they told me it might be possible to do the accolade thing, but they redirected me to an other website. I sended them a little support ticket, ill keep you updated. (ps. im not trying to take over the organization of those rolls/forum etc, just looking to help;))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaderboard   leaderboard Empty

Back to top Go down

leaderboard
Page 1 of 1