The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
no longer a mod Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

no longer a mod

Go down 
+4
iRo
xxSPRINGTIMExx
Admin
pokerdiva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pokerdiva
Pair
pokerdiva

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 pm

okay i see i have been demoted..and been replaced by longhorn rob who only has like 6 posts..vs my 20 something posts..i would have been an active member but whatever, gl to you all all your endeavors..you wont keep people around to long doing stuff like that..but not the end of the world, i had some great ideas to try and bring this place to life and spread the word, glad i didnt knowing now what i know
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 pm

first of all i dont need to explain myself, however to show no bad feelings i will:
you remained away for longer then a week. a moderator should be here daily.
also, on a more personal level... you made promisses to me so many times and broken them,
do you actually think i still trust your word?
i will leave this topic open for a week so others can share their opinions, aswell as you can reply on this reaction. i find it kinda shocking that you are surprised by this action.
and why rob is moderator now? for 1: he keeps his word, 2: he is online a lot and 3: he seems more trustworthy then you.. any questions sara?
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
xxSPRINGTIMExx
Two Pair
xxSPRINGTIMExx

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:34 pm

when i first joined this forum it was posted that V.I.P status would be taken away if any member wasnt active on here for a week or so ,,,,,,,,

umm i dont want stick my nose in here or make problems but ......

i am affraid sorry pokerdiva but ,,,i have to agree with snug ,,,,a mod for a forum should be on and active daily ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

just to see how the forum is running and doing other mod duties ,,,,,,it comes with being a forum mod ,,,,,,,,

the carbon forum i am on works the same way the mods have to atleast be on there once a day unless ofcourse they have posted otherwise saying they are away or visa versa ,,,,,

forums just wouldnt run efficiantly with out mods and daily appearences from the check everything is ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
iRo
Three of a Kind

Location : Under your bed ( or in your closet, I'd check both)

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Ofcourse a Mod gets demoted after not being online for 1 week, especially when you dont have valid reason.
And about those ideas, actions still speak louder than words, and haven't seen anything promising from you really.

iro out
Back to top Go down
mrfury
Welcome Aboard

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

It's very simple mods need to be here daily or on any forum for that matter to maintain a good forum. You got demoted because you weren't fullfilling your duties as a mod, get over it.
Back to top Go down
wideout4life
Welcome Aboard

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 pm

yes that is true so you have 20 posts? need to be around not show up every week or two, and say you are active. Just not MODS are comitted people showing up everyday and contributing that's final. No questions asked. if you are given the priviledge to be a MOD then should show that you deserve and you didn't Diva.
Back to top Go down
LonghornRob
High Card
LonghornRob

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am

First off, let me say, Sorry for your loss Sara. But rules are rules, and we all must abide.
But don't give up, Prove yourself worthy, and i'll step down.

Secondly. I didn't ask for this position. I was asked to take the position by admin.

And true, I may have only 6 posts, but this is very new to me. This is the first forum or anything of the kind that I have joined. And NOW I'm a MOD. ( kinda proud of that )
I was upfront honest about my experience. But I'm trying. I can use all the help I can get, so if anyone has any advise, please don't hesitate to send me a post. Including you Sara.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 am

wow rob... thats put really nicely! i allready know i made the right choice in promoting you!!
and bout the fact that youre new in this whole thing.... so what?! as long as your heart is in the right place, it will all be fine.
we might not have huge numbers of members.. but i can honoustly say that our little group here is one of the finest bunch of poker addicts ive seen in a long long time.

to be honoust, i dont want you to step down is sara prooves herself.. she prooved how things SHOULDNT be done as mod. so dont follow her advice please rob haha.

im sure youll be one hell of a mod. in time buddy!
you show you care, you show interest and you keep your word... the rest will come on its own in the near future Very Happy:D

keep it up buddy Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
pokerdiva
Pair
pokerdiva

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 am

hasnt been a week i posted on the 7th and the 11th and then this one..how is that 7 days?
anyways gl to you all
Back to top Go down
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 am

Rob: Congrats on your new position mate!
Diva: Do us all a favor and stop moaning and b*tching about it, you know the Admin is always right Razz
Back to top Go down
xxSPRINGTIMExx
Two Pair
xxSPRINGTIMExx

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 am

oh yer forgot to say other day well done rob on being a mod cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no longer a mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer a mod   no longer a mod Empty

Back to top Go down

no longer a mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poker Cave :: Welcome to ThePokerCave! :: Member Help Topic-
Jump to: