The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emilio1997
High Card
emilio1997

THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT Empty
PostSubject: THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT   THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Here is a link to a very interesting article http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/full-tilt-....rand-jury-9520/

Could be bad new for us, Americans
Here part of it.

According to the Financial Times newspaper, Full Tilt Poker, the world’s second largest online poker site, is being investigated on money laundering charges. A “federal grand jury in Manhattan” had taken up the case.

The article, which was published on Monday by a Financial Times reporter in San Francisco, read in part, “A federal grand jury in Manhattan is investigating one of the largest internet poker sites serving U.S. gamblers and could bring indictments against some of the world's best known professional players, according to people familiar with the case and a subpoena issued to a witness this week.” Two poker players singled out are Howard Lederer and Chris Ferguson, whose names were brought to light in a civil suit last year as having an ownership stake in the company.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT   THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 am

ow my....

gossip will be gossip tho...
and why make such a fuzz when 2 players commit fraud???

havent you guys ever played against romanians or canadians?? LOLLL
there is cheating going on all over the place...

besides chris and howard arent the worst around... i would think that a guy like phil ivy looks a lot more guilty hahahahahaah
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com

THE INVESTIGATION INTO FULLTILT
Page 1 of 1