The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
not my day I guess Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

not my day I guess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sambuca12
Four of a Kind
sambuca12

not my day I guess Empty
PostSubject: not my day I guess   not my day I guess EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 pm

after I came home from work I got behind the PC and sat down at a double up table
first hand I get is KK. wow this must be my day I thought and raised to 100 (1500 begin stack) 2 callers and 3JA on the flop, grr damn that A one guy bets half the pot and I give him the benefit of the doubt and lay my kings down a little pissed. that soon fades away as I see my second hand of the game is AA jippie I get to try again at winning a nice pot. so again I raise to 100, 2 callers and a third puts in all his chips I gladly call the others fold and my opponent turns over JJ. now all I need is a board without any jacks but no luck was not on my side cuz he gets his trips straight away on the flop no Ace on turn or river leaves me kicking and screaming cursing and swearing. 2 hands played and I'm done for the day. no faith left what so ever Sad

buca out
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

not my day I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: not my day I guess   not my day I guess EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 am

Shit happens, I sure do know how it feels.
Most of the time its a good decision to call it a day. I do play some Funsteps when im down on luck, it costs you nothing and sometimes you win an extra $ Smile
Back to top Go down
ChaseMan16
Two Pair
ChaseMan16

not my day I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: not my day I guess   not my day I guess EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Yea poker can be brutal at times. Sometimes u just have to walk away and try another day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

not my day I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: not my day I guess   not my day I guess EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 pm

true...
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

not my day I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: not my day I guess   not my day I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

not my day I guess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poker Cave :: General Discussion :: Poker Stories-
Jump to: