The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

Damn damn damn, poker must really hate me today...
I do understand that chance is a thing that is not controllable, and that even with a 98% chance of winning, you can still lose...
But 40 times in a row?!!! By donkey calls?
Lost my 20$ on fulltilt with 8 donkeyraisers/callers on the river....
Then went over to carbon 50K satalite, lost my 6-6-6 vs a guy with a-2 that hit two 2's on the turn and river...
Went over to a 2.20 bounty, 1st hand K-K, get raised, shove, caller with 4-4, get owned by his flush...
Go over to a 2.20 satalite, about the 3rd hand, i raise pre flop with my A-K suited, 1 moves all in. I call, he had freaking 5-7 off!!!!
Owh and wait, I started today with 3 hours of 50$ freeroll, got top 15, place 2, get K-K, shoves couse of high blinds, called by A-K, A on the flop... Then I had half of my chips, im on smallB, I have 10x BB, so I shove with jet an other pair (10-10), caller.... J-J... XD!!!

Oke sorry guys, Ill stop complaining now... Just gonna quit poker for a few hours, hope my luck comes back...
Ps. sry snoggler (new guy, just read that you didnt like people complaining Wink) **EDIT

Last edited by RocketsAddict on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 am

its snoggler, not snuggler..

and maybe its just me, but why do you continue to play games when youre having an unlucky day?
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
sambuca12
Four of a Kind
sambuca12

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:58 pm

swings can be like that I'm afraid. I'm sometimes victim aswell, just step away from the tables for a while. if you are pissed of from bad beats it's often a bad influence on your game.
Back to top Go down
SlowRollPoker
Flush
SlowRollPoker

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 am

I failed to mention that Full Tilt is home of the bad beats and they happen CONSTANTLY. Ask anybody on a different forum and they'll tell you what I mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com/
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 am

@ Admin, Yea i decided that i had to call it a day... + mistyped I guess, well,, chanced it to snoggler Wink??

@ Sambuca, Yea I know its just part of the game, its just hard to accept... I used to get a losing streak when this happened for a few games, but I start to just call it a day, and win back the losses the next day...

My madness is over Smile Just had to share it with you guys Smile

/close
Back to top Go down
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 am

RocketsAddict wrote:
@ Admin, Yea i decided that i had to call it a day... + mistyped I guess, well,, chanced it to snoggler Wink??

@ Sambuca, Yea I know its just part of the game, its just hard to accept... I used to get a losing streak when this happened for a few games, but I start to just call it a day, and win back the losses the next day...

My madness is over Smile Just had to share it with you guys Smile

/close

Sam made a topic about railing, when your losing, a railer might be the one thing thats gets you back on track What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 am

a railer can also convince you to quit when your going downhill....
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 am

Yea sounds good... Ill check if any of you guys are online when I start playing poker... Could really help me improve my game I think....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

lol, we breath poker.. you can find us if you want to Wink
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Ill keep that in mind:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!   Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poker Cave :: General Discussion :: Player Lounge-
Jump to: