The Poker Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Cave

A place to play a nice, friendly game in a peaceful environment.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
new members: post an introduction and update your profile to join freerolls!!
carbon poker
Full Tilt Poker Cp_currentpromo_120x600
flanders poker
$400 freeroll, for all new players

Full Tilt Poker

Go down 
+3
FourKingAnimal
SlowRollPoker
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 am

This is the place to talk about all topics of Full Tilt. Whats your opinion of the poker site?
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com
SlowRollPoker
Flush
SlowRollPoker

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 am

I personally love Full Tilt, it's mainly the only poker site I play on besides Carbon. There are always tourneys to play, decent ones too. There are lots of donkeys on Full Tilt, but I still really like it there. I mostly play freerolls, private freerolls. My full tilt username is FullTiltIronMan.

On the other hand, whats your opinion of rush poker? Have you played it? What's it like?
I've been really interested in playing it, but don't have any money to play it. It seems like a lot of fun, just moving after every hand would be fun. I've heard from lots of people that it's great, haven't heard any negative comments.

I've been anxious to win money just so I could play, but haven't won anything. Again, it's probably a lot of fun, so if you have money and haven't played it, I recommend you play it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thepokercave.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am

rush games mean that you immediately go to another table in a new hand as soon as you fold , i dont really like it tho.. youre not really able to make good table reads, also you cant build a table image yourself. i think its just like the allin or fold games of carbon... tricky tricky trickyyy
Back to top Go down
FourKingAnimal
Pair
FourKingAnimal

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 am

Indeed played it a few times, but if you want to see a hand played out, you just cant. The moment you fold your off the table. cant get a grip on the other players, its like speed bingo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 am

i bet certain people love it hahaha, thank god im not one of them Razz
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 am

Some people make big bucks with that... I have only seen movies of it... Dont really like it I think.
Im also not a real FullTilt fan... Dont like the layout/gameplay. Im used to Carbon with its nice buttons, looks and most of all "TIMEBANK"!!!
Like the tourneys better @ carbon to, somewhat smaller...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 am

i know what you mean and i agree, however i feel carbon should do somethign bout that poor service and regular errors... thats teh reason i changed to FT
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 am

Well I started playing Fulltilt lately., and im kinda starting to like it. Chance some settings, dont look at the crap visuals and your good Smile Just dont really like that the tourneys are to big, its difficult to get in the price money, because most of the time even simple 3.30 knockouts have like 2K+ people in them...
Back to top Go down
FourKingAnimal
Pair
FourKingAnimal

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 am

Well than play the Sit n Go's
Back to top Go down
RocketsAddict
Straight Flush
RocketsAddict

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 am

FourKingAnimal wrote:
Well than play the Sit n Go's

Yea, but the big-time money is so appealing Wink
Also I hate that the bountys(knockout-tournaments) have such a low bounty compared to the buy-in.... But well, overall im happy with FT, starting to even like it Smile
Back to top Go down
iRo
Three of a Kind

Location : Under your bed ( or in your closet, I'd check both)

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 am

RocketsAddict wrote:
Some people make big bucks with that... I have only seen movies of it... Dont really like it I think.
Im also not a real FullTilt fan... Dont like the layout/gameplay. Im used to Carbon with its nice buttons, looks and most of all "TIMEBANK"!!!
Like the tourneys better @ carbon to, somewhat smaller...

Don't like rushpoker, because of the exact same reasons as admin actually. Next to that I totally agree with RA, those tourneys are hard to win and they take SO much time if you get deep in the tourney, you almost have to take a day off for playing one Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am

im a real sit n go player myself..
online play: 4years
live play: 6years

simply because you cant switch tables whe you just build your table image..
also making reads is easier then in a mtt.
and after playing for 4 years on carbon, the other sit n o players know me .. that can help at times Razz

timebank or not, i dont care really, im a speed player...
checks, raises, allins and folds... i i make em al with the same speed.
some players prefer to play the waiing game on tables, to create the illusion that a call is hard to make, making it possible to trap the other players..
however, i find that speedplaying also makes it quite hard for others to read you..

lol.. i even had players call me a bot or script @ tables.. they didnt understand how i could react so fast..
pretty funny Razz
Back to top Go down
thejuanupsman
High Card
thejuanupsman

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 am

I love Fulltilt. I think it has the best software and since I prefer large field MTTs I like that it tends to get more players in it's tourneys. Also I win way more there than anywhere else so once I noticed that I started playing there exclusively.

Rush poker is not for me. It's pretty much the opposite of what I want in a game.
Back to top Go down
Benneke
Four of a Kind
Benneke

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm

because of the free roll, i signed up at FT... it's got crappy looks, even after changing it Wink On the other hand, sam and i started playing 7 card stud h/l and (with my bankroll) it's impossible to play that on Carbon... but on FT that's no problem at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Tilt Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt Poker   Full Tilt Poker Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt Poker
Page 1 of 1